This cocktail uses simple ingredients, is light, refreshing and goes down way too easy. My first one went down in just minutes, the 3rd one took a little longer.
Here is what you'll need:
• Gin (Good quality is always the way to go)
• Tonic water
• Sprig of fresh basil
Here is what you'll do:
• Take a wedge of lime, two basil leaves, 3 - 4 slices of the cuke and put in a
• Muddle. Keep in mind you're not looking to make mush outta them, you just
want to release their flavor.
• Add a shot of gin and ice to the shaker. Now shake. You'll get a lovely green
color in the shaker.
• Add ice to a glass, pour shaken ingredients into the glass and top off with
some tonic water.
Garnish how ever you would like, with lime, cucumber and basil to choose from you can get creative. Just don't over do it - simple is always better.